Compassionate care enhances quality of life
Hospice Care of VNA is dedicated to ensuring comfort, dignity and quality of life for all our patients. Our compassionate caregivers provide expert medical care, pain management, and emotional and spiritual support expressly tailored to you and your family’s needs – wherever you call home.
The VNA hospice team of nurses, home health aides, social workers, bereavement and spiritual counselors and volunteers is available to you 24 hours a day to provide the following services and more:
- Individualized care plans – Round-the-clock care and support, tailored to you and your family
- Pain/comfort management – Every reasonable effort made to ensure comfort
- Educational support – Answering key questions for full understanding
- Spiritual & emotional support – Available for you and your family
- Caregiver respite & support – Relieve stress, provide a break when needed
- Grief & bereavement support – Support for your family for at least 1 year following death
- Volunteer opportunities – Assistance with a variety of services for the patient, family and hospice in general.
Hospice is intended to shift end-of-life care from clinical settings to home environments that offer greater respect and comfort. Hospice Care of VNA enhances quality of life while offering the care and support you and your family need during a difficult time.